Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Summer is Here, come get some


Recently discovered the "mud" animation work of San Francisco Chinese American animator Joseph Sunn. all the way from 1926. It's super fun. So i'll be featuring a bit of his work over the next couple of months. There isn't so much of a story. but for fans of claymation and stop-motion, it's a must-see. Anyone that knows me reasonably well, knows that i like to watch certain things: stop-motion animation, zombies, robots. I'm just waiting for someone to combine all three. Or perhaps that will be my next film. Hmmmm......

Beyond that, I've pulled out some classic educational films and contemporary video shorts.

So what else? Oh yea, I just hung a brand new (to us) larger screen. so no more small screen on the floor. now we can watch a larger projection and hopefully fit more viewers into the gallery.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home