Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting Excited About SMN 2.0

Despite how busy I've been over the past few months and how little time I've really had to devote to planning a new Secret Movie Night, I'm getting quite excited about tomorrow night's program. Those familiar with the usual SMN format won't be disappointed. But I hope to introduce a stockpile of brand new material over the next few months. And I'd like to consider changing the format a bit - perhaps with the addition of a few well-selected longer works. And a bit more serious fare that I find particularly inspiring, technically ingenious and worth exposing to the SMN fans.

As the blog continues to warm up (and add new contributors) I'll start to reveal some of my favorite all-time works, both feature-length and short, animation and live-action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home