Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I seem to have misplaced my something something

I seem to be suffering from a recent rash of lost and/or misplaced objects. first nail clippers, then my favorite wine tool, then my sanity. no, wait, I believe the sanity is still barely intact. Ok, so that's not exactly an epidemic per se. More of a minor nuisance.

But moving on, It's Secret Movie Day in these parts. which means super slow motion activities. And I DO know the whereabouts of tonight's movie night material. It'll be a slow moving night of (in)action. But exciting in it's oozing goodness nonetheless. The videos will be fantastic, don't get me wrong. But the point is to sit, relax and take ourselves a bit less seriously for a couple of hours.

sounds like a plan to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home