Friday, September 7, 2007

Area Man "Enjoys the Shit Out of" All-Star Night

Area Man "Enjoys the Shit Out of" All-Star Night
September 7, 2007



Burlington, VT - On Tuesday evening area man Gordon Chesterwick attended his first ever Secret Movie Night and claims to have "enjoyed the shit out of it!"
"Seriously, Holy Fuck!," exclaimed the visibly surprised 36-year-old after attending the Super Premium All-Star special edition of the weekly event, "I've been meaning to get off the couch for months, but I knew that wasn't possible until I had seen all of the Lost DVDs at least once. Now I can get on with my life."
And did he ever. Gordon's first foray into the outside world, except for his bi-weekly trip to the corner store for chips and soda, was Studio STK in the old north end of Burlington. The gallery, previously known for wildly popular art openings and craft events, is now the home of the weekly Secret Movie Night.
Asked if he would consider regular trips to the gallery for screenings, Gordon simply replied "Fuck Yes! But only after I've finished the first season of House DVDs. Or if I need chips."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home