Monday, September 24, 2007

Short and Sweet

This post will be brief as I'm super hungry and need to make dinner.
My point is this. Tomorrow night I'd like to see everyone that's even remotely interested in film at Secret Movie Night.

For (I believe) the third time we will be graced by film writer/author/curator extraordinaire Cecile Starr. In the past she has screened a history of women in film throughout the 20th century and an evening of films about and involving experimental animators.
This time the theme is simple. Her personal favorites. No more no less. And all fantastic. Personally, I can't wait to see what she has for us. Even I don't know yet. So we'll all find out at the same time.
you know the drill.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home