Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Get Swedin'!!

Want to Swede a movie but don't know the first thing about filmmaking?

I don't know about you but I can't wait to Swede
Footloose!  Oh, wait... I don't own a camera.  I don't know the first thing about filmmaking  -- just a lot of experience watching them.  Well, I guess there was one "movie" that I made, but I don't think my parents want to know about it.  

(<---- Mary)
A good friend of mine, and documentary filmmaker, Mary Arbuckle has agreed to host a weekend intensive workshop this spring or summer for those interested in video production.  I've been trying to coordinate times with her to learn editing and production 101 skills for months now.   Just think, if enough people Swede a movie of their own, we can have a SMN Swede fest!?  What'd'ya think Will?

 She has taught at Burlington College and recently Middlebury college, and also runs a local community access television station, which means access to equipment!  Mary's very flexible to other people's schedules and depending on the level of interest and initial success willing to host more than one.  If anyone is interested raise your hands, send a flair, show up at the next movie night and we can discuss the details.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home