Thursday, May 8, 2008

Airport Malaise

One thing about airports. If you can tolerate the lack of functional AC, the annoying Dolce Gabana-clad travelers, the horribly overpriced (and just horrible) food and coffee, the mind-numbingly long layovers and general ennui you can manage to get a bit of work done. none of the distractions of home. no TV, no radio, no friends to meet out for drinks. So with a four (yes, I said FOUR) hour layover at JFK, I can just sit here, drink bad coffee and do a bit of freelance work. and, time permitting (that shouldn't be an issue) I'll even get a moment to read or sleep.

Hoping to reconnect with a few old friends in Raleigh and perhaps even solicit new work for SMN. But now that I've gotten a bit of work done, I think I'll head over to Invasion Cinema for a bit of short-term amusement.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home